In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Why cant I get motivated

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
For some reason Im not motivated to do anything bow hunting related. I dont know why. I have shot like 2 times this whole summer, I just dont feel like doing it. I did the same thing 2 years ago shot like 10 times all summer any got a deer. It seems the more I shoot before the season I dont take any shots when hunting its weird. I have been scouting a few times and Im getting excited a little bit. I havnt even bought my liscense yet.

I did go tree rat hunting this weekend and had a good time and Im looking forward to pheasant and rabbit season next weekend. My new thing is to just take the beagle for walks and watch her chase bunnies around. Am I being weird or am I not loving bow hunting anymore

Comments

• Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would like to express my deepest condolence to you [:D]
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    fishmastyfishmasty Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Probably because there is always A Lot more action in Bird and Rabbit hunting?
    When I lived in Idaho I would Hunt Ducks opening day of Elk season
    (had the place all to myself) and the hunt Elk the following week.
    A lot less people both ways. I always used to call it the art of fowling , a lot of action and good Dog work is an enjoyment to me
    (or Passion?)

Cheers, Fish
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    For some reason Im not motivated to do anything bow hunting related. I dont know why. I have shot like 2 times this whole summer, I just dont feel like doing it. I did the same thing 2 years ago shot like 10 times all summer any got a deer. It seems the more I shoot before the season I dont take any shots when hunting its weird. I have been scouting a few times and Im getting excited a little bit. I havnt even bought my liscense yet.

I did go tree rat hunting this weekend and had a good time and Im looking forward to pheasant and rabbit season next weekend. My new thing is to just take the beagle for walks and watch her chase bunnies around. Am I being weird or am I not loving bow hunting anymore
    No sometimes we just change, my grandfather said we change every 7 years, do what you what makes you feel best...I have friends that use to hunt like madmen now they go one or twice a season .. they say like you Just lost that drive.. It's all cool head..[;)][:)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nyforester
    I would like to express my deepest condolence to you [:D]

x2 [:D]