In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

More Pics from Game Cam

DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
It seems the flash did not bother the buck. He came back for several more pics. Also, a small buck with a deformed rack came through as well. I had seen this buck back in early August while mowing. He was in the lower pasture with several doe feeding. I guess he damaged his rack causing it to grow non-symmetrical. He was in full velvet then and the rack looked bigger. I'm pretty sure this is the same buck. I'll post more pics if anything bigger comes cruising through.

Good hunting............. Don

bc.jpg
bc1.jpg
Nanny.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am no expert, but he looks 3.5 yrs old to me....Nice buck !
    If you let him walk, will he be around for another year, or does this area get hunted hard ?
    Abort Cuomo
  • Options
    DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its really hard to tell if he will make it another year or not. The problem is, in about another few weeks, he will start roaming around sniffing out the ladies. Thats when they get stupid and end up in the freezer. Any other time, you'd never see this deer during daylight hours.

I just hope he makes it another year. Hunting pressure is fairly light in the immediate area.

Don
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the pics!