In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Team 4 is ready!

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
And Weez about to put the hammer down! The rest y'all may as well give up now. [:D]

Comments

• Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    Ok. I give up. Just as soon as I shoot one anyway.[:D]
    Got one more buddy stand up last Fri. It will serve double duty. The youth season is in a couple of weeks. All my other stands looked good also. The corn will probably be up for a couple of weeks. It is still testing pretty high. I hate to sit and stare at corn but, it does force them to use the lane and, or, their trails thru the tree line.
    Come on Wed.
  • Options
    tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
    edited November -1
    well after this weekend I may as well give up [V] oh well still had fun [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    corn around here is varied. I've heard 30% and 18. we haven't got into corn yet, just beans.
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    We are @28%. All of the bottom fields were in beans. They are now in cockleburrs. All three of the fields were under water up to 3 times this summer.
    I just know that with my luck, I will be sitting in a tree when the combine's a commin.
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Team 4 is going down.. You guy's dont have a chance... It's raining
    its warm Boooo freakin-Hoooo[}:)][:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Getting a big cool off here for the opener. lows in the 40s. yeah baby!!