In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

a little

tazzertazzer Member Posts: 16,837
hunting story [:p] I went with a friend yesterday afternoon to film his hunt in hopes of getting his 1st bow kill on film.
we got set up and everything went as planed, well almost the deer was not playing along as planed [:0][:(!] so as it started getting late he starts to get down <still has some shooting light left [:0]> any ways its not enough light for me to film so as im putting the camera up I spot movement I look down at the stand below and my friends already half way down I get his attion as the little doe makes her way to 10 yard and he start the slow painful clim back into the stand as a bigger doe makes here way within 12 yards just as the little bust him the big jumps and runs to about 22 yards not knowing what had spoked the little one she stands broadside and he nails her, she goes down right there
I had to hand to him I never thought he would have pulled it off as close as they were but he did,
[:p][:D][:D][:D]
sorry for the long read [B)]

Comments