In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I'm Stupid...

Hunter MagHunter Mag Member Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭
Yes I finally got out for my first hunt yesterday(been working too much friggin OT)anyway about 5 miles down the road I realized I forgot my harness. I was already late so I said fug it and kept going. I was PO'd. To make a long story short I hunted about 3 hours and nothing went wrong lucky me. I was ever so careful and very paranoid. Normally I'm not afraid of heights at all. I used to work construction framing custom homes in the 80s and I'm usually like a monkey when it comes to climbing.

Anyway I know this isn't exciting to most but I don't want to forget again. So making this thread will help "I hope" so I don't.
I hate getting old. Good thing I didn't forget my bow. [8D]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Good thing I didn't forget my bow.

I almost did that once. [:D]
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:Good thing I didn't forget my bow.

I almost did that once. [:D]

Forgot me release once...climb the tree stand and get all situated, WTH, probably said some bad words.
  • Options
    bigfoot_4bigfoot_4 Member Posts: 310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I drove two hours one time to hunt and got dressed grabed my bow and climber walked to my tree got stand ready to climb went to tie my bow to my rope and[:0] No quiver on the bow. I left it along with my arrows home [:(] I was not a happy camper [:(!] Now I have a check list and every thing from my camo to my safty vest is in my scent-lok bag.[:)]