In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

CVA Part Needed

hotshot18hotshot18 Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
Looking for a breech plug for a CVA Model Stalker Carbine 50 cal.


  • firstharmonicfirstharmonic Member Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Phone Deer Creek Products - (765) 525-6181. They do not have a web page for internet sales but they bought out CVA's inventory of spare parts for sidelock frontstuffers when CVA got out of the business. They are very helpful. Good luck.
Sign In or Register to comment.