In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Uberti bp guns

Lonewolf77Lonewolf77 Member Posts: 339 ✭✭✭
Well, seems lately I guess luck been on my side, as I recently got several bp Uberti revolvers off GB for a great price.
ALL of them are on par with the so called "Colts" everyone's raving about with prices to match!. I own several original colts of varying models and side by side, except for finish Id have to say the Ubertis are not only exact to original, but mine are tight, crisp and finished to a T... Never have had a problem with them. If your in market for a bp gun and don't want to spend a mint for one, go with uberti, great guns all way around..

Comments

• andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a couple of Ubertis that my wife and I use in Cowboy Fast Draw Association matches. They work fine. I'll give you guys one guess as to where Colt buys some of its assembly parts. [:D]
  • KwizardKwizard Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have just received a new Uberti model 1858 Remington, and I am absolutely flabbergasted at the high quality of this pistol. I can't get over that I have obtained such a fine revolver for less than $300.00
    Colt, and Smith and Wesson have nothing on this piece.
    This is of course my first impression. I have yet to fire it. I'll come back, and update my post after having done so. If it shoots as good as it looks, I'm sure that I will be very pleased.
    I had a so called 3rd Generation Colt 1862 Pocket Police that didn't shoot worth a damn. These were not made by Colt like they would have you believe, but were instead made by Colt Blackpowder Arms Manufacturing Co.
    I also have a fairly new Pietta model 1836 Paterson, and an early Uberti model 1836 Paterson. Neither of which have anything to brag about. Well, actually the Uberti Paterson does have a very smooth action, and clean crisp trigger pull. I'll be shooting them in the next day or two along with the 1858. So, I'll get back on those as well.