In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Western States Championships

WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
My wife and I went to our first CAS event yesterday, the Western States Championships in Fernley, Nevada. What a great bunch of people, we had an awesome time. We showed up just as spectators, but were welcomed warmly and accepted like we were regulars. I hadn't planned on shooting, but one of the High Plains Drifters took us aside and let us try out his gear. My wife even bought a period dress and we returned in the evening for the dinner and awards ceremony. We are definitely going to get involved with this great group of folks. Thanks to Quick Cal and the High Plains Drifters for putting on such a great event!

Comments

• Options
    ThrockmortonThrockmorton Member Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad ya had a good time.!!
    Quck Cal is about as fine a Pard as you could hope to possee up with,and a VERY fast shooter ta boot.
    Cas ain't a cheap game to get into,but it sure is a lot of fun for the whole family.