In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New Member...

bunny1911bunny1911 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
Through my husband I've just become interested in the Cowyboy Action arena. We've sent off our Sass membership application, and are planning on joining the local club at it's next meet.

Is there anything I should know ahead of time? I want to be prepared when I go in there.

We've yet to purchace our guns, though the local club members were very friendly and more than accomodating in that reguard when we visited the Western States Championships.

I was just hoping to find out a bit more in the mean time.

Comments

• Options
    macabestmacabest Member Posts: 104 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome Bunny. Sounds like you are starting off right. Don't jump right in and buy guns until you are sure what you want.. Go to the local club, look around, look intrested, ask questions. There will be people falling all over them selves to help you out. You are getting involved with the friendliest bunch of people you could meet. Have you visited the forums over on www.sassnet.com ? There are a ton of people from all over the country that will help you out and answer any questions you might have. You might even hook up with someone that will be at the club you are going to that will shepard you through.
    Marc
    AKA: Bigg Lead Foote