In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thompson Center Omega

brerhunterbrerhunter Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
I have an unfired thompson center omega SS with lamanite thumbhole stock with the tag still on it. I just got from my grandfater because he passed. I have never had a use for nor know how to use this firearm. I do not have the box or if it came with tools. I am looking to sell it, but I am not sure on how to do this on gun broker. Also I was looking to get $350 for it and was wondering if that was an Ok price. Thank you!!!

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do a search on the GB auction site to see what new ones are selling for. That will give you an idea of what you might expect to get out of it. If you list it with a fair price it will sell.

Also, under Current law Black powder guns are not considered a firearm under BATFE regulations. You do not have to ship it to a FFL in most states.

You may want to reconsider selling it. If you went to a local gun shop you might find someone that will help you learn how to shoot it. You may learn what most of us have. Shooting is a safe, enjoyable hobby that can last a lifetime.

my .02
  • Options
    anderskandersk Member Posts: 3,627 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with bpost, keep it ... I've had my T/C Omega 50 for three years now and I really like it. They are not the primative type of Muzzleloader, but they are sweet to shoot. You probably will not get $350 for it, but it is worth it!