In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Pedersoli

PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
As a rule does Pedersoli make a decent firearm? I'm looking for somethign that not only will look good, (good metal to wood fit) and true to original designs, but also something that I can shoot a lot without wearing out.

Comments

• Options
    Noah MercyNoah Mercy Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Pedersoli Quigley Model Sharps repro and several friends have Ped's of various design (from muzzleloaders to lever action rifles). In every instance, they have been beautiful firearms, accurate, and reliable. It seems like the ones from Dixie Gun Works almost always have superior wood...don't know if they order them with premium stocks or if it's just a fluke.

I'm not sure which model you're interested in, but if it is a lever gun you might also look at Cimmaron. They start with Uberti guns and finish them here. They get an action job from the factory and a lot of the CASers do very well with their guns. Their revolvers are top-flight as well.

[:D]
  • Options
    BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1
    Check out Trackofthewolf.com first. Kits but you can have what you want.
  • Options
    OklahomaboundOklahomabound Member Posts: 829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot a Pedersoli 1873/1875 Springfield Trapdoor.... Great shooting gun.... ya' gotta like the little bit of kick....
  • Options
    mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shoot several Pedersoli guns and find them decent quality guns at reasonable prices. Emery
  • Options
    surbat6surbat6 Member Posts: 485 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pedersoli makes good-quality, moderately-priced guns. If they have a model you're looking for, I'd say, "Go for it."
  • Options
    tatercatstatercats Member Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we have the 72 and 58 caliber double-barrel kodiak rifles. they are very nice pieces. they shoot very good and function very good
  • Options
    surbat6surbat6 Member Posts: 485 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Had a couple of Pedersolis, well-made firearms.