In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

removed

Comments

• Options
    sclodfeltersclodfelter Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I purchased a Numrich Arms "Offhand" model in .36 cal last September of 2005. It cost me $351.00 and was total cost of $370 after shipping costs. I thought it was a reasonable price until it showed up in pieces which was caused by the shoddy container it was packed in. Buttstock broken, front sight knocked off the barrel, bent ramrod and bent rear sight. I put it back together myself. The seller sent me a buttstock that doesn't fit my reciever and told me to make it fit! UPS paid the seller (Bruce Lingenfelter at Blue Grouse Blackpowder) $100.00. I managed to clamp and glue the buttstock together and asked Bruce Lingenfelter to refund the $100.00 and take the stock back. He refused and that was the last time I communicated with him. His website says customer satisfaction is #1, but you would never know it from the way I was treated. A.B.B. (anybody but Bruce) is my motto.
  • Options
    sonicboppersonicbopper Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    sclodfeltersclodfelter Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must have hit a nerve somewhere. The truth usually is somewhat hard to take.