In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

ROGERS & SPENCER

BamavolBamavol Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
I bought a Rogers & Spencer 44 replica revolver through GunBroker for about $250. I have now loaded and fired it. I like it better than the Remington or Colt revolvers. Looks good and feels good to the hand. The action is as tight as any revolver and the trigger is crisp. The heavy cocking force takes a little getting use to. However the hammer throw is short and it fires the cap every time. It has the fixed sights like the original, but it hits near to the point of aim. Makes me wonder what happened to the company. They should have been making good cartridge guns.
Anyone else had any experience with R & S?

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    had a R&S repro by euroarms...your description is right on...not into BP & was trying to find conversion cylinder for this copy...euroarms copies several models...good stuff
  • Options
    krazyshotkrazyshot Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a Euroarms kit Rogers and Spencer that I bought years ago, I bought a conversion cylinder for it and now can also shoot .45 Long Colt in it. Shoots quite a bit high, just have to compensate for it until I can find a very tall front sight.