In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.


krazyshotkrazyshot Member Posts: 334 ✭✭✭
James, you emailed me inquiring about where I purchased the R&S conv. cylinder, your email bouncesd back, hope you see this here instead. It is a R&D conversion, he's located in Wisc. someplace, don't remember
where. Walt Kirst from Minn (Kirst Konverters) makes conversion cylinders,
but not for the Rogers & Spencer. I actually bought mine from Walt, who
purchased it from R&D. Here's a link for an outfit that sells the Rogers
conversion cylinder, I know nothing of this outfit, just did a search and it
pulled up. Hope this is of some help to you. Have a Happy New Year. Glen.


Sign In or Register to comment.