In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Cabelas Hawkens .45cal. right hand #11 percussion

2Quick2Quick Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
Cabelas Hawkens .45 cal. right hand #11 Percussion. Does any body have an idea how much these rifles are worth in good condition ?

Comments

• Options
    OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got a 50 cal from the wife for christmas, 339 at the store

check the other side look for completed auctions use hawken as the search term. most modern hawken rifles weather it be a CVA, TCA, Cabelas,Lyman are all made by the same italian maker Investarms (sp?). Specifying that it is a cabelas probably won't make that much difference in the price. IMO
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thompson Center is made in America.
  • Options
    rgergergerge Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can pick up a nice TCA hawken used on gunbroker for less than $275.00, I've picked up a white mountain carbine in .50 cal and a New Englander in .54 cal for less than $300.00, just be patient, they are out there. I saw a decked out tca hawken today for $275.00 with flasks,bullet moulds, short starters, possible bag, everything but the kitchen sink, I'd have bought it, but i taught my wife how to use my model 1911.[xx(]