In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

12ga paper shells

fvpd201fvpd201 Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
Looking for a source to purchase 12ga paper shells.

I intend on loading them with black powder and really do not wish to use plastic if at all posible.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks,

Mark J

Comments

• Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw a recent article on currenty manufactured paper shells. I believe they were Federal trap loads. Try a local trap range for used hulls. I need to find some myself for the same reason.
  • Options
    CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    I loaded 50 rounds of Federal paper a month ago, friend gave me a bunch of empty hulls, all kinds. Like was mentioned above, look at local trap ranges, contact www.precisionreloading.com item # HLF12PPR they are $10.00 per 100 you should call them and see if they have them in stock.
    Good luck.
    W.D.
  • Options
    ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where r u located? Email me. I've got some Federals.

fingersmcgee@embarqmail.com
  • Options
    7mmbr7mmbr Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Call down or drive to and speak to some one at the Grand in Sparta, Il. They have all kinds of hulls and sell them in empty clay bird boxes for around $20-$25 per box. There are about 500 mixed hulls per box. Just look at them and see what ones have a large amount of Federal hulls for you.

Seen the least, feared the most!!!!!!!!