In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WANTED-Hodgdon 50 Cal Muzzleloading Ammo Packs

jarhead_56jarhead_56 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
What ever happened to the Hodgdon 50 Cal Black Powder Muzzleloading Ammunition Packs? They used to sell these a Wally World, but I can't seem to find them any more. And they always went on special after the season, so the price was excellent! The pack included cleaning patches, Pyrodex RS powder (not pellets), 50 cal bullets (not balls), clear plastic powder measure, and precussion caps all in a small plastic package. I love these as everything is there for a hunting trip, or trip to the range. If someone has some of these they want to get rid of, I am looking for up to 5 of these packs. If interested, please email me price shipped to 85650 and payment preferences to jarhead_56@cox.net. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    jarhead_56jarhead_56 Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What ever happened to the Hodgdon 50 Cal Black Powder Muzzleloading Ammunition Packs? They used to sell these a Wally World, but I can't seem to find them any more. And they always went on special after the season, so the price was excellent! The pack included cleaning patches, Pyrodex RS powder (not pellets), 50 cal bullets (not balls), clear plastic powder measure, and precussion caps all in a small plastic package. I love these as everything is there for a hunting trip, or trip to the range. If someone has some of these they want to get rid of, I am looking for up to 5 of these packs. If interested, please email me price shipped to 85650 and payment preferences to jarhead_56@cox.net. Thanks in advance.