In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Remington SPR 220 coach guns

holybuckholybuck Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
Am considering getting one of these in 20ga. Anyone out there have any experiences with these?

Comments

• Options
    AzlonegunmanAzlonegunman Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If that's the Spartan brand, they're made by the same Russian factory that used to make the European American Armory coach guns. That's why EAA no longer carries them, Remington contracted for the Russian production. If you check the files, you'll probably find plenty of people with experience with them under the EAA brand.

Hope this helps,

Brian
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    holybuck look for a used one if possible, the baikal,spartan,ect don't hold their value a very good to excellent one will still only bring $250-$300 range, new closer to $350-$400, I have the spartan in a 28ga it shoots good, it is stiff wood to metal finish is a little rough good gun for the money not sure how they hold up to lots of shooting only put a few boxes thru mine.
  • Options
    TimothyTimothy Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have two and they are exellent. A little stiff to open but very solid and reliable. Mine have very nice stocks and good wood to metal finish. I looked at everything and believe they are the nicest looking SXS under 500$ availible. Good luck