In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shameless plug: Colt 3rd Model Dragoon

Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******

Comments

• Options
    BlairweescotBlairweescot Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spider your stuff is too pretty and too good. Sell some junk sometime, just to change things up
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Blairweescot
    Spider your stuff is too pretty and too good. Sell some junk sometime, just to change things up
    I never buy or sell junk. There's one particular seller on the auction side that ONLY sells junk. I think I'd have another heart attack if he ever had anything decent!
  • Options
    CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    Spider, you are a fatlady, but a darn high class one. I like your guns and the way you display them on auction.
    W.D.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CapnMidnight
    Spider, you are a fatlady, but a darn high class one. I like your guns and the way you display them on auction.
    W.D.
    Thanks, W.D. - I think!!! What does "you are a fatlady" mean? [:0]
  • Options
    CapnMidnightCapnMidnight Member Posts: 8,520
    edited November -1
    I sorta got poofed, I said you where a "soiled dove", but a high class one.
    W.D.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CapnMidnight
    I sorta got poofed, I said you where a "soiled dove", but a high class one.W.D.
    Well, considering the fact that this guy wants $849 for his http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=100562883 and I'm only asking $499 for mine, I guess he's a low-class fatlady! [:D]
  • Options
    Old GunnyOld Gunny Member Posts: 193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The way I heard it- calling a compadre a "FatLady" is a bit of a compliment- even to a brother Jarhead- It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings- meaning- Dude- you are the first and last word- whether we be talking about BP revolvers or Det cord and C-4 (great door opener?) Old Gunny
  • Options
    ken44-40ken44-40 Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    Well, considering the fact that this guy wants $849 for his http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=100562883 and I'm only asking $499 for mine, I guess he's a low-class fatlady! [:D]

Spider, at least your listings have reasonable and realistic prices. The 'other guy' has always listed his items at 150% to 200% of what they are worth. Maybe thats why he never sells anything.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ken44-40
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115

Spider, at least your listings have reasonable and realistic prices. The 'other guy' has always listed his items at 150% to 200% of what they are worth. Maybe thats why he never sells anything.
    Thanks, Ken. I always start them at what I feel is fair, reasonable and well-below market value. I rarely need to relist anything. I guess I am a fatlady but please don't tell my mom! [:D]