In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lemat Grapeshot Revolver

rfairchildrfairchild Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
A friend of mine and myself,purchased a collection and it had a Lemat, Grape shot revolver. Original.. I need someone of good expertise on these guns to get an Idea of what I have.. Any Suggestions.?? I have JUST learned that they are a special Item..

Comments

• Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,242 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are damned right, an original LeMat is a rare find.

Give it 24 hours, if you don't get a response over here, go ask on "Ask The Experts." Lots of knowledgable bp guys over there.

You are going to be asked to provide high quality, closeup photos, including all markings on the gun. Good chance it is not original.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs
    You are damned right, an original LeMat is a rare find.

Give it 24 hours, if you don't get a response over here, go ask on "Ask The Experts." Lots of knowledgable bp guys over there.

You are going to be asked to provide high quality, closeup photos, including all markings on the gun. Good chance it is not original.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Okay, I'll try the others.. But Thanks.. I did have it looked at by a local appraiser, Put it at Good to Very Fine.. It's real...