In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WTB: Extended style trigger guard

Lucky007Lucky007 Member Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
I have two TC White Mountain carbines, but I find it difficult to hold them on target well...reach from the straight grip to trigger guard is the problem. I thought installing a extended trigger guard that is similar to what the old Lyman rifles used....something to allow a more secure grip so that the gun doesn't have such a straight grip. If anyone has any of these style trigger guards, I would be very interested.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Still looking for some help....to better explain what I am searching for; the brass trigger guard that extends to the rear of the trigger but attached/inlaid into the wood....like what most Hawken reproduction type rifles are equipped with.

Thanks....
  • Options
    mongrel1776mongrel1776 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You're talking about triggerguards that have what's called a finger bow. There are a number of different styles. I don't have any of the ones like you see on T/C or CVA Hawken rifles, but I do have a few I just bought that are on their way. E-mail me at choose_yer_weapon@yahoo.com and I can forward the pics the seller sent me. He's also supposed to be sending along a few more guards but I don't know what exact style they are -- I build different styles of rifle so I'm not picky, and he sends what he gets.

Be happy to help you out on this, if something I have will work for you.

Might also check this site: trackofthewolf.com and click on "Gun Parts". Scroll down to "triggerguards" and be prepared to spend an hour looking at everything they offer....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Mongrel1776; Thanks very much for the reply. I'll try to get in touch with you soon.