In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

TC Encore

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Not much on the auction side. Where would you buy one? local or online?

Comments

• bull300wsmbull300wsm Member Posts: 3,289
    edited November -1
    Bang if you are not in a hurry I would check your local gun shops and the pawns. In the last two years ago I've found three at my local gunshop. I was looking on {elsewhere} one day and found a .338 barrel in Phoenix. I called the guy and bought it from him. Of course I took a chance as I live in Colorado but he threw in the mount, rings ,scope, shipping and 60 rounds of ammo for 225.00. You might try putting an add in there or your local paper. Sometimes I get lucky...[:D]
  • 220combat220combat Member Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's lots of them for sale on the auction side. Try searching again.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bull300wsm
    Bang if you are not in a hurry I would check your local gun shops and the pawns. In the last two years ago I've found three at my local gunshop. I was looking on {elsewhere} one day and found a .338 barrel in Phoenix. I called the guy and bought it from him. Of course I took a chance as I live in Colorado but he threw in the mount, rings ,scope, shipping and 60 rounds of ammo for 225.00. You might try putting an add in there or your local paper. Sometimes I get lucky...[:D]

Not in any hurry at all, thanks for the suggestions
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 220combat
    There's lots of them for sale on the auction side. Try searching again.

All I came up with were parts. [?]
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    i have a New Pro Hunter
    here's what she looks like ,
    DSC00011-13.jpg
    i purchsed the frame as a handgun and then put on the thumb hole stock and a 26" barrel in 204 ruger and thats as far as its got , haven't even shot it yet [:(]
    you can email me if you want to know more about it
    just let me know if you do send a email because they usually go into the junk mail if i don't know to look for them