In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Muzzleloaders builders supply

upjumtddeblupjumtddebl Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
Anybody have any recent experience with this outfit? Their website says under new ownership, is this something to be concerned about?

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    don't know just what you are looking for, but there is a place called mountain state muzzleloading, in williamstown wv, do all kinds of work and have many parts.I'm sure if you google them you can get address and phone#. they will treat you right.
  • Options
    upjumtddeblupjumtddebl Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks nice site but what I'm looking at is a underhammer kit that muzzleloader supply lists and don't want to get my order lost in the shuffle of a business changing hands and wonder if if anybody knew if the situation was stable or not but I think I'll go ahead and order ,thanks again
  • Options
    smokeymt46smokeymt46 Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What uses to be mountain state muzzelloading is now Cain's Outdoors but its been that for 3 or more yrs so I don't think these 2 are the same. I'm from Wva. and have been in this store under both owners they are good people
  • Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    smokeymt is right, they are now called cains outdoors, it is just a bad habit around here we still call them by the muzzle loading name. they were brothers who had a quabble split for a while, the brother running mountain state muzzleloading went under. his brother then bought the name back and moved back in the building only he kept it as cains outdoors.