In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

T/C older contender black powder??

samulationsamulation Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
I have an older T/C hand gun. I only use the 35 Remington barrel for occasional deer hunting. I use it on a rainy day and keep it under my coat, or I decide to walk a few miles in the forrest and I do not want to carry a lot of weight. I have heard there are black powder barrels available. I looked all over this site and looked for a "Blueberry barrel" and cannot find a thing. Does anyone have a link to a web site or any information on these. I hate the thought of black powder even touching my contender, but am open minded to see what the opinions are. I like the T/C but do not keep up on the subject.
thanks.

Comments

• Options
    bull300wsmbull300wsm Member Posts: 3,289
    edited November -1
    Try looking for "Bullberry" , they are out of Utah. I believe they might have what you are looking for , good luck.....Bull
  • Options
    elubsmeelubsme Member Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sam, go to the auction side & search Contender Barrel. There are over 150 listings. Occasionally I have seen the muzzle loader barrel for sale. I search this site every three days or so. Ed