In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

questions about 10 gauge shells

domnickdomnick Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
I recently came into a bunch of new 10 gauge paper hulls that are brand new factory primed.U.M.C.Co,NEW CLUB on base,hand loaded on hull. Can anyone tell me what these are worth and what they can be used for? My thoughts were black powder shooters for reloading because they are not plastic and won't melt.

thanks,
Dom

Comments

• Options
    hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,169 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    depends on how many a bunch is. There is allways a market out there for empty hull for reloading, just not a lot of calling for 10 ga, unless you own one and reload. google 10ga hulls or check auction side you should come up with a close price. an uneducated guess $10 per hundred.
  • Options
    44caliberkid44caliberkid Member Posts: 925 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    How many are there? If these are paper hulls, then you can get good money for them. (Much more than $10 per hundred.) Lots of cowboy shooters using black powder are shooting old 10 gauge doubles. You could try CAS City forums, The Dark Side, and entertain offers. I'm sure you might get .50 to a $1 a piece for them. Measure them for length to see if they are 2 7/8 inch or 3 1/2 inch.