In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

What do I have?

Rcik NoyesRcik Noyes Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
Bought a 50 cal. hawken type percussion rifle that reads:
J.C. Fletcher TCA 4C041A. I assume that this is a Thompson Center Arms muzzel loader? I can't find anything online that pertains to J.J Fletcher stamped on the barrel?? Can anyone tell me what I have here...PLEASE!


Sign In or Register to comment.