In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Knight Muzzleloader help

edgecamedgecam Member Posts: 3,280
Hey guys, I'am looking for a breech plug tool and a couple of #11 nipples for my muzzleloader. My local shop doesn't have any and I have not seen any on the auction side. Anybody know where I can get these?


  • KatsteeKatstee Member Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can pick up the #11 nipples at Midway (, you do have to know what thread size they are, call them if you can't figure it out, friendly people, they'll try to help you. Look in the manual for your BP rifle to see what it says. As far as the breech plug tool, I assume you mean the breech plug wrench. You can also pick this up at Midway, another option is to use a regular or deep socket wrench, extension, and ratchet. You can buy this up at any auto parts store or at Sears. Again you have to know what size socket you need to buy. Borrow a socket set from a friend that has one, try the sockets for fit, then go buy what you need. What BP gun is this for?
  • KnifecollectorKnifecollector Member Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have made the tools before for the older Knights. The breech plug on those do not have a hex head.
Sign In or Register to comment.