In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Black Powder replica pistol rollmarks

milpondmarkmilpondmark Member Posts: 9 ✭✭
Hello Guys!
I dont post very much but read lots of other posts but I am really in a bind here and thought one of our good members could shed some light on this subject for me.
Is there a web page or possibly a good referance book showing the various makers marks or rollmarks on replica pistols does anyone know of?
I bought a collection from an estate and am lost on trying to identify what I have here. It appreaed to be a good deal at the time and hopefully is but I cannot seem to be able to find much on the identification of some of the many that have been manufactured in the last 30-40 years or so.
Maybe even if someone has one or more that is positive what brand it is could tell me what THEIR pistols marks/letters are or mean could tell me what they are?
I sure would be grateful for any help I could get from you guys if you got the time that is.
There is several revolvers some say colt and ruger but one says SPAIN, another Colts Patent N, and no markings on most of them. How does a guy know?
Thank you all in advance!
Milpondmark (Jerry)

Comments