In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

drop block parts

tarbaby54tarbaby54 Member Posts: 71 ✭✭
Is anyone familiar with the the old drop block shotguns? im looking for the "drop block part itself. It's activated by a lever action(it's a single shot. Never seen one before and the gun was handed down to me missing tha part. thanks for any help....Bob

'

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Bob you are going to give us more information before we can help you. Your question is sort of like I have an old car and missing the motor
    where can I find a motor for it [:(]We need pictures and the only way you can post them for us is through a photo hosting site like PHOTOBUCKET look at ask the expert forum Sticky the top doz post it will prompt you on how this is done . Does this shotgun have any marks writing etc. on it.
  • Options
    richardaricharda Member Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like the Hopkins & Allen, which was also sold as the Davenport.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I had previously posted a "wanted item" but put in wrong description...it is a Hopkins & Allen Falling Block...not a drop block.It's a 12 gauge lever operated single shot. I will try posting a picture that was suggested. Thanks for the replies,it's much appreciated since I know nothing about the gun...it was given to me and I'll have to do more research on it so I know what I'm talking about in this forum...Thanks alot, Bob
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am not having any luck with Photobucket..is it permissable to send a picture to your email? Thanks again, Bob
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It might also be a Martini in a non standard gage .