In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey remember when some of you called me crazy?

Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
edited February 2019 in Politics
For saying remote influence tech might be a factor in mass shootings?

Well it's now admitted they have the technology to plant messages into your ear from a distance. Have fun with facts, Facts don't care about your feelings.

I am accepting apologies via the gun broker in box.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/237956/20190126/new-technology-uses-laser-to-send-secret-audio-message-to-peoples-ear-here-are-its-potential-uses.htm

Comments

• Options
    fordsixfordsix Member Posts: 8,722
    edited November -1
    tin head covering stops that
  • Options
    babunbabun Member Posts: 11,054 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Stops what? The fact that we have and have had the tech to plant voices in people's heads? No it don't. IN fact Tin Foil has ZERO to do with the topic. In fact again you are using the terms of the left. Are you a leftist?
  • Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Barzillia
    I thought all the "victims" of shooting were actors.....but maybe it is the chemtrails causing me to think that.

Be careful for what you wish for! Where I live we got nothing but minorities committing vehicular homicide and drive-by gang shootings and people are crying out for stricter Gun control and Harsher DUI/DWI laws.

Soon you will hear a cry out for stiffer gun storage control and assault rifle bans no (grand fathering] because stupid dumb minorities can't be responsible citizens anymore. The NWO knew what would happen in my opinion.

serf
    5 cops shot/wounded here just tonite with drugs and gang task force! I told you so! Open them borders and let them in now!

serf

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/01/28/multiple-police-officers-shot-houston/
  • Options
    droptopdroptop Member Posts: 8,367 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never cared for The term NWO.

Globalists is the way to go. Makes folks who refer to or talk about Globalists seem better grounded in some kind of tangible fact based reality. Vrs. Conjecture, innuendo, conspiracy theories and nebulous nameless groups surrounded by mysticism.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by droptop
    Never cared for The term NWO.

Globalists is the way to go. Makes folks who refer to or talk about Globalists seem better grounded in some kind of tangible fact based reality. Vrs. Conjecture, innuendo, conspiracy theories and nebulous nameless groups surrounded by mysticism.

FYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtlO39wIRWs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1b5RlXQkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVYBDIkgxKo
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,341 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Waco Waltz

Well it's now admitted they have the technology to plant messages into your ear from a distance. Have fun with facts, Facts don't care about your feelings.

https://www.techtimes.com/articles/237956/20190126/new-technology-uses-laser-to-send-secret-audio-message-to-peoples-ear-here-are-its-potential-uses.htm
    Which mass shootings were you claiming it to have been a factor in?
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Perfect

Not all of them but all of them should be investigated by Congress starting with the Sandy hook shooting till the latest big ones.
  • Options
    Bottom GunBottom Gun Member Posts: 232 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    That explains why I bought that 10/22 . . . . . . . . . .
    Mechanical engineers have their moments.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Not all of them but all of them should be investigated by Congress starting with the Sandy hook shooting till the latest big ones.
    Sandy Hook happened in 2012. The grant for this research wasn't authorized until 2015. Are you suggesting they had a working prototype in 2012 three years before they were even granted money to begin working on it?
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1

Sandy Hook happened in 2012. The grant for this research wasn't authorized until 2015. Are you suggesting they had a working prototype in 2012 three years before they were even granted money to begin working on it?

I am saying the military industrial complex is 30 to 60 years ahead of the Private sector and even you know that.
  • Options
    edited November -1

I am saying the military industrial complex is 30 to 60 years ahead of the Private sector and even you know that.
    OMG that is hilarious. Indeed, I work on military programs all the time. For someone to think they are even 1 year ahead of the private sector would be funny to me. 30 to 60? What a joke.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1

OMG that is hilarious. Indeed, I work on military programs all the time. For someone to think they are even 1 year ahead of the private sector would be funny to me. 30 to 60? What a joke.

You are either under informed or just lying here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Still Classified tech is off the table, so yes they military and government are ahead and it's anyone's guess as to how far but it;s not a week or even a year.

https://www.quora.com/How-far-advanced-is-military-technology-in-relation-to-available-consumer-tech
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Still Classified tech is off the table, so yes they military and government are ahead and it's anyone's guess as to how far but it;s not a week or even a year.

https://www.quora.com/How-far-advanced-is-military-technology-in-relation-to-available-consumer-tech
    As a developer of tech for the military (special ops, and all the TLAs) THAT WORKS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR, I wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about. No siree. Just a trollin' along here. Nothing to see here. Nope. Best move along.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1

As a developer of tech for the military (special ops, and all the TLAs) THAT WORKS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR, I wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about. No siree. Just a trollin' along here. Nothing to see here. Nope. Best move along.

You are a developer? That means you don't have the tech you are developing it. If you are developing it that means no one else has it yet and you have no idea what other projects are or have developed. All you know is your own work.

Next....
  • Options
    edited November -1

You are a developer? That means you don't have the tech you are developing it. If you are developing it that means no one else has it yet and you have no idea what other projects are or have developed. All you know is your own work.

Next....

Are you saying that Mr.Perfect doesn't know what he is working on and he is compartmentalized? Or that he doesn't work at Area 51 with Jack Parson types?[;)] Seems they bump the old boy off anyway early in his career.

serf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Parsons_(rocket_engineer)

John Whiteside "Jack" Parsons (born Marvel Whiteside Parsons;[nb 1] October 2, 1914 ? June 17, 1952) was an American rocket engineer and rocket propulsion researcher, chemist, and Thelemite occultist. Associated with the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Parsons was one of the principal founders of both the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and the Aerojet Engineering Corporation. He invented the first rocket engine to use a castable, composite rocket propellant,[1] and pioneered the advancement of both liquid-fuel and solid-fuel rockets.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am saying not all tech is secret and he's just working on developing it. He has no idea what goes on in other departments or agencies.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I stand by your thread title; nothing you could ever said could change that fact.
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Let's see.

A potential government/military program, and you want it investigated by Congress.

I do not think crazy goes far enough.

Don
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Let's see.

A potential government/military program, and you want it investigated by Congress.

Don

Before ANY gun control is proposed or passed I want to make sure no one in the government or people who used to work in government and now work for special interests are not involved in creating the Crisis.

Tell me you are opposed to getting all the facts before rushing to solutions!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Let's see.

Don

Before ANY gun control is proposed or passed I want to make sure no one in the government or people who used to work in government and now work for special interests are not involved in creating the Crisis.

Tell me you are opposed to getting all the facts before rushing to solutions!

I fully support getting facts.

Speculation, however, is less interesting.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    edited November -1

Next....
    Yes, I am a developer that helps the military get up to the standard already available in the commercial market. I think you should stick to what you know (which seems vanishingly small), and let me comment on what I know.
    And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Feel free to tell us all how we are to get to any facts if its not investigated by congress. Or do you think we got the facts from the las Vegas police investigating the shooting there?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Feel free to tell us all how we are to get to any facts if its not investigated by congress. Or do you think we got the facts from the las Vegas police investigating the shooting there?

Congressional investigation are 90% posturing.

You want Sandy Hook investigated by Congress? How may Representatives or Senators would be willing to sign onto a report that even suggested it was a Red Flag operation?

Given the conspiratorial nature of many of your posts, I was surprised that you would have any confidence in a Congressional investigation on any subject, much less one as politically charged as this would be.

A Congressional investigation would be a joke.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    NeoBlackdogNeoBlackdog Member Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

That's not exactly the kind of statement you want to make while trying to convince us you're not crazy...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by NeoBlackdog

That's not exactly the kind of statement you want to make while trying to convince us you're not crazy...

You give me a better idea then. This place is full of people who know better but never offer any better.