In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Merry Christmas

Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Happy hunting

Comments

• Options
    DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas to you to Chief (2 days late). Been a busy season indeed. Got one with the bow, but only went a few times. We had crazy heat in October with a few days around 100 degrees! Nasty weather for bowhunting. The food plot this year was almost a total failure due to the heat and drought. I managed to get 2 decent bucks during blackpowder. Nothing since November 6th. I have let many small bucks and doe walk. Now we are in the last 2 weeks of season, I will take a doe or smaller buck if given the chance. 3 deer will suffice if I don't get any more, but a couple more would be nice. I am scheduled off work January 1, 2, 3 & 4, so hoping to get a opportunity then. Happy New Year and Best Wishes for 2020! Don
  • Options
    Chief ShawayChief Shaway Member, Moderator Posts: 6,196 ******
    edited November -1
    I managed a doe our first firearm season and one on the last day of the second/last firearm season.
    I have until the 19th to try to still get one with my xbow.
    Still have some real good bucks on camera but, if it's brown, it's down.