In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Are they coming after AR-15 Pistols???

Comments

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

Just wait unto 01/20/21 Ricci. 😒

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • mac10mac10 Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭

take off the brace and have a smooth tube

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Exactly...however do not be surprised.. IF because of the compactness they hit the list in the future. Or just an all out ban on black rifles. or as Farmers Insurance says... We've seen it all.

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭

go to the comment page put out by big brother ATF for the upcoming laws on pistol braces

I know they do not care but do it any way please contact your congress and senate

you may not have one or want one again gun owners will not ban together but there chipping away next may be something you have and no one else wants or thinks they need one so who cares . oh well not my fight < right

they will not define what is good what is bad what is OK by them or what they say is a SBR or nfa item there options are remove and add a longer barrel ( so no pistol ) destroy the firearm turn it in to the government register it or possible face felony for having it although we well not tell you if its legal by description however your going to jail and pay a huge fine if your caught and it does not meet out requirements which we will not put on paper if we decide its not so best to "register" your gun" to be safe thy said they would wave the 200.00 fee for now but then again if you sell it will the buyer want to pay 200.00 more to register it ya sure they will

their regulation purposed is big gray sheet(s) of legislation no details only they will decide when the come to your house and see it and only 14 days to allow comments suppose to be 30 but they decided its just a minor issue to declarer millions of gun owners a felon

• bustedkneebustedknee Member Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭✭

In order to confiscate guns they need a list of who's got them.

Soooo, make them illegal to own and offer free registration.

Owners will line up to add their names to the list.

(Note: we already lined up, and payed, to put our names on the "Gun Owners of America" list - known as Concealed Carry Permit)

After the list is compiled....standby.

I can't believe they misspelled "Pork and Beans!"
  • mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭✭

They already know who owns them. The FEDERAL Govt does not(supposedly) keep a list of gun owners. BUT they DO require that the FFL keep a list of all buyers and they are REQUIRED to hand that list over when asked(at least hand over info for a specific person). So technically there is no federal registration, but in reality there IS registration and has been for YEARS. :(