In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Utter soul freeing relief now that Biden is sworn in as POTUS

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

It is over! No more inane blathering by NPR about Trump failures and xenophobic acts. No more China Virus pandemic, it is GONE. No more racism, police brutality, inequality, violent crime or mayhem riots in our cities.

Yup, Joe Biden is now a duly sworn in President of the United States of America!!!!!

Kamala Harris is the first Woman (?), black/ Indian person sworn in as Vice President of the United States of America.

Now, as I did during the Clinton and Obama presidencies, I can ignore the news change the channel on the TV if they are (were) on, bask in the new peace and cooperation of our elected Representatives in Washington DC.

Feel safe knowing Joe Biden is at the helm of our fair Republic, with his deeply rooted focus on the strict following of the Constitution, the rule of law, freedom from Government oppression while laser focused on protecting the US citizen from all government overreach and foreign threats to "We The People".

YUP! Folks, we are saved. Don't you feel so much better now.

(picture Bruce puking from actually typing that drivel.)

Comments

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭

Picture me doing the same from reading it.😝

We need to have a sarcasm trophy because this would certainly put you in contention. Bob

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021

Oh Yeah... Well they didn't get Trump's Tax Returns !!!!!!!

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The monkey is on the back of the Democrats now,if they deliver on the promises the Union will be broke,if they don't their followers will riot again for someone who will. Damn if you do and damn if you don't. I doubt they can turn the economy around to pay off the debt and kicking the can down the road is going to get them soon enough. The charade is about over for Congress being a sound moral and responsible institution.

serf

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,672 ******

A veritable Age of Reason. Like the one they had in France. And not a moment too soon.

• Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,584 ✭✭✭✭

the only promise's I see them keeping is going after guns top priority with a vengeance then open the flood gates to illegals new voters and welfare sheeple ) and dumping billions of tax payer dollars into other country's to be filtered back into there own pockets . oh and completely wiping out every bit of good trump did just for spite

other words same old same old for the left

now they have perfected cheating and all the court's even the now yellow cloaked supreme court bowed down

were so far up the old creek now I do not see a way back

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭

Me either..I think this country..as we knew it..is done..

• Options
    mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,871 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭

For the first time in 4 years, main stream media is ecstatic. All of a sudden drivel is slinging and mouths are frothing in pure delight since they now have one of their own in the Whitehouse. "Happy days are here again" playing in the background.