In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Taliban's Ultimatum

chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2021 in Politics

All US personnel out of Afghanistan by Aug 31

Comments

• Options

Dont expect our national media to provide the real story, these partisan hacks are not reporting and down playing most of the negativity. The people are in the tank for Biden. It is a shame we have to go thru foreign news sources to find truth.

Check out Breitbart.com

• Options
    Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭

"what is the real story"

...It isn't complicated, the libs are running DC at this time, do you really expect anything different from mentally challenged people?

...Biden is just certifiably stupid, senile, ignorant...noticed the clear absence of all his old "friends", such as the Clintons?

...NOBODY that even "hopes" for any political future even as the local dog catcher, is staying far, far away, as if he has Smallpox...he actually wanted to be remembered as a great leader (ROTFLMAO), he'll be "remembered" alright(!), he has cemented his legacy as the biggest looser of all time...couldn't happen to a more deserving individual...

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,672 ******
    edited August 2021

But Peppermint Patty said no one was stranded?

• Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,336 ******

POTUS in name only is more concerned about his ice cream cone dripping on his feckless shirt.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭

I am no General, President, or Pentagon type but wouldn't you move your stuff, get your people out and THEN leave? I mean did we not leave and have to go back like Oops we forgot some of you!

Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    Butchdog2Butchdog2 Member Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭✭

Read somewhere that the Biden and his clowns froze the money going to the Taliban. That will surely leave a lasting impression on them. NOT. Hostage time in the making for sure.

• Options
    Ricci.WrightRicci.Wright Member Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭✭

It is all Trump's fault. He put Joe in a corner and that is all there is to it. It is all Trump's fault. It is all Trump's fault. It is all Trump's fault. It is all

• Options

Good Point but.....

Both FaceBook and Twitter allow sinister and pure evil Taliban access but not POTUS Trump.

Dont know about the rest of you, but I would be ashamed if I had a FB or Twitter account

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭

You pretty much summed up this whole fiasco. Our illustrious elected officials said pull out and we'll worry about those pesky little details later. I guess later came a lot sooner than they expected. They are morons and what is worse half the country voted for them. Bob

• Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭

Yep, typical dummycrats like Nancy, "Just sign the ACA and we will worry about those pesky details later"----------------------------Ray

• Options
    Floyd621Floyd621 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021

He's just following orders... that's why they installed him... it's getting easier to see now..

• Options
    edited August 2021

Another little tidbit you may not know is the Taliban set the deadline to be out of Afghanistan not Biden. Main stream media will tell you otherwise.

One other interesting observation relative to media collusion is how Covid consumes most of the airtime. More smoke, mirrors, and red herrings to divert attention from Gov Commode impeachment and Bidet's Afghanistan.