In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

MRNA Injection mandate update

Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

So as many here have read, my wife lost her job due to the mrna injection mandate her company foisted upon their employees after they refused to give her an accommodation to work from home even though her job can be done from home nearly all of the time.

As of yesterday she had an interview that went really well with a different local hospital, that would require she work on the floor, but this one appears to be willing to grant an accommodation (like other facilities in the area are doing) and sounds like they want to hire her.

So, if she gets this job, she will go from having little to no patient and front line staff interaction, to having that interaction nearly all of the time.

She has another interview lined up for next week and they seem eager to interview her. She'd be fully remote for that job. I guess we will see how this turns out.

Some will die in hot pursuit
And fiery auto crashes
Some will die in hot pursuit
While sifting through my ashes
Some will fall in love with life
And drink it from a fountain
That is pouring like an avalanche
Coming down the mountain

Comments