In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Unique Sellers rock ..

roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

Comments

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    susiesusie Member Posts: 7,304 ✭✭✭✭

I like this one:

• Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,392 ******

I bet the owners of those played with their food when they were young! 😁

Not the hats though! I like a good fur mountain man hat.

• Options
    jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,672 ******
  • Options
    4205raymond4205raymond Member Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

My BIL in Houston loaned my bride and me his Jeep to drive to Austin years ago. Along the way, I believe it was RT 40 laid the biggest Armadillo I have ever seen in my life. A real monster in the dying cockroach position. At the tips of his paws that were pointed to Heaven was a huge Budweiser can. He looked dead drunk but he was actually dead. I am sorry I don't have a picture but he was causing a major traffic jam and i did not wish to get rear ended.------------------------Ray