In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I was reading an old copy of Garden & Gun

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭

Good magazine for the rich Southerners. Anyways in this copy it was mentioning that the movie "Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil" was celebrating 20 years (well now 25 years). So I had to dig the DVD out and watch it. I had forgotten Jude Law was in it playing a "Southerner". I'll have to dig out the book and re-read that after I get done with 13 Hours In Benghazi (unless I get distracted with something else).

Comments

• Options
    brier-49brier-49 Member Posts: 7,038 ✭✭✭✭

Being a Yankee ,I have never heard of that mag . I will have to look it up

• Options
    bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,352 ✭✭✭✭

Well, I'm a Southerner and I never heard of it either as I wouldn't have gotten past the "garden" part of the title.

"Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,399 ******

Garden & Gun sounds like a spin-off taken from that band; Guns & Roses.

When it comes to magazine titles, there are a whole bunch of them out there that most have never heard of. The sales for all of them have been way down ever since the internet scene took over.

What I'd like to know is where on earth does Publishers Clearing House come up with 7K a week for life to pay out to a lucky winner!! Often wondered if that lucky person wasn't so lucky after all.

The "for life" part of the winnings means your days are numbered! The Clearing House is a good cover name for .........

OK! I threw away my tin foil hat.