In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

House and senate results

GunswapperGunswapper Member Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭
edited November 2022 in Politics

Who won the house & Senate?

Comments

• Options
    Lady Rae Lady Rae Member Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭

Well I think we have the Senate by one (Ohio) still rooting for Walker in Georgia. And I think we have a slim house majority. Bye bye Palosi 🤯

"Independence Now, Independence Forever."

John Adams

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭

Stacy Abrams is beat again...

• Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

Even a heart surgeon could not resuscitate Pennsylvania

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Our nation is so dumbed down they think we are a Democracy. I am still PO'ed the senate seats are chosen by the unwashed masses rather than the original intent in the Constitution. The 17th Amendment messed that one all up. States Rights are long gone to the power of the Feds.

• Options
    NontypicalNontypical Member Posts: 27 ✭✭

Bozo O'Rourke got beat in Texas in governor's race. Scary that the percentages were 55-45. Should have been 95%-5%. People are bailing out of California, NY, and many other liberal states and heading here. Wish they would remember why they left their liberal cess pools and vote accordingly.

• Options
    BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,473 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

I think we have a runoff race coming up in Georgia. Walker still has a chance. In the Alaska senate race the two viable candidates are both republican, so that will lock in a senate seat. We won't know about Palin in the Alaska house race until they tally up all of the second choice votes in that states rather unique voting system. I don't have any confidence that she will pull off a win. A lot of the rest of the uncalled races are to close to all. I think the repubs will have a slim majority in the house but the senate is a toss up. To dang many repubs didn't bother voting, either from overconfidence or lousy candidates. Bob

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

I'm not so sure any of it will matter when the smoke finally clears.

• Options
    Ruger4meRuger4me Member, Moderator Posts: 3,345 ******

It still truly amazes me how many people are so brain washed by the left and the current media's lies...

• Options
    serfserf Member Posts: 9,217 ✭✭✭✭

The Rhino's will cut deals on the budget and more Debt ceilings and of course increases in Public debt deplorably to 35 trillion by the time of 2024 election with hyper inflation as the way to devalue the dollar. Jobs are getting slashed right and left Now. It's going to be a depression before it's over with.

serf

• Options
    wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

And the voting public can't see the trees thru the forest!