In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

They need to add a conf. box that says "your item will be shipped to the FFL you have set" to check

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,687 ✭✭✭✭

I swear.....people set up the FFL in their Gun Broker and they just completely forget where the heck they are having things sent. They'll go in three days after they've won and change the FFL without sending any messages or such to let us know its different.

I've got one guy right now that has THREE FFLs here. One was sent by the system....one by him....and a third was sent from his FFL. The kicker here is there are SIX different addresses on the three licenses. The premises and mailing addresses are all different on each FFL we have here. NUTS!

When the buyers check out there needs to be a little box that says "yes, I do want my firearm shipped to the provided FFL on my account" because this nonsense is totally out of control. If they don't check the box the FFL will not show up on their order....plain and simple.

That is the only thing I can think of that might help the craziness. Its at least one a week that goes in and switches their FFL without us knowing. We get emails most of the time when they want to change, but some people think they are dealing with robots and just go in and change it.

I still can't believe the nonsense here with the three FFLs this morning. Some days are just built for chaos.

LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments