In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

We need a congressional investigation!!

bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭

Into all the Congressional investigations that produce most excellent soundbites for TV but accomplish absolutely nothing of value and hold nobody to account for their crimes and sins.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then. Congress can't seem to get anybody on anything they have done or lied about.

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,306 ***** Forums Admin
  • wifetrainedwifetrained Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭

The crooks policing the crooks, what could possibly go wrong.

• MobuckMobuck Member Posts: 13,733 ✭✭✭✭

Before 'they' can find anyone at fault for anything, 'they' have to check on who is handing them money.

• dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭✭

It's not about electing the best and the brightest. The ones that run for office, don't want to work for a living.

• chris8X57chris8X57 Member Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭✭

Most politicians are like cockroaches, the light comes on and they scurry back to their dark corners.

• BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,275 ******

Quote; I have got to the point I can't even watch the news with out getting mad

I hear you @Ditch-Runner . For those who suffer with low blood pressure, the easiest way to raise it without taking meds is to just watch the news!

• hillbillehillbille Member Posts: 14,119 ✭✭✭✭

+100 I don't even watch the local news, it too has gotten one sided with the woke BS......