In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭

A woman shooter?? Lord have mercy. Will this sickness ever end. A seriously screwed up teenage boy with rage and hormones and all the problems in todays world I can kind of make sense out of. Kind of. I can make sense out of how screwed over todays boys are given todays hot mess called our society.

But a woman?? What happened to motherhood and apple pie?? A woman?? That is just so wrong in so many ways.

• dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭

I have joked before that if a grizzly bear had ever attacked our children when Julia was present, that Julia would have beat that bear to death, ol' bear never would have stood a chance.

That is what Mommies do. They are real women.

I cannot wrap my skull around a woman killing children.

• navc130navc130 Member Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

She was 28 years old and armed with two Assault style rifles and a handgun. Not determined yet if she was affiliated with the school. Killed are three children, three adults and her

• savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭

^^^^ what she said

• mike55mike55 Member Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭

But did they ask what she identifies as? Problem is that society is more worried about catering to these mentally ill people instead of being afraid of them or TRYING to help them.

ANYONE who kills innocent people, esp children, IS mentally ill!!

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I was just reading the headlines prayers to all the friends and family's

She was a former student I sure they have more info out there now but being a nut case will not matter its going to be the guns they focus on

I did read she had two assault rifles and a pistol that's all they care about more fuel for the anti gun groups and

I would bet creepy Joe is already standing on the fallen body's screaming ban assault rifles now

• Texas1911DETexas1911DE Member Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭

...Another deranged individual...may the Lord grant peace to the families affected...Biden came out and ol' senile Joey started off JOKING!! Talking about he "liked chocolate chip ice cream"..."I'm Jill Bidens husband"..."I came down because I heard there was chocolate chip ice cream, BTW, I have a whole refrigerator full upstairs"...Jesus H Christ...this guy was joking after small children were murdered at school!!...ol' senile Joeys mind is turning to mush more everyday...what a scum bag...of course he called for an "assault weapon ban", dirt bag...

• cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭

... but what did she identify as?

It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******

Here, take my hunting rifle. That'll solve the problem.

• OakieOakie Member Posts: 40,519 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe they can dig her back up and shoot her again. 🤬

• Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭

I hate the term as i will guess any gun owner does

but it's so ingrained thanks to the government and news propaganda and anti gunners since it was first use many years ago

a lot of them also think AR even stands for assualt rifle

even a lot 2nd admendent you tube Podcaster use the term with dispise and will ad a disclamer its not there term but also agree the term its not going to change

Sporting rifle or just semi auto would be great but it does not instill the fear into the public

The latest assault pistol term is getting more air time now

• Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,184 ******

Nah. I don't want to stop calling them that any more. The libs want to ban all guns anyway, so it matters not what they're called. 2A protects the most dangerous ultra scary uber assault high capacity kill murder death machine gun rifles and I am good with calling them that especially if it strikes fear in the hearts of despots who would dare take them from me. Molon Labe.

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • 62vld204262vld2042 Member Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

I can't believe that the national news is calling IT........a woman.......a TRANSGENDER woman!!!!

That makes IT a HE........aka a MALE..........that thinks it's a SHE!!! 🤯

Nut bars killing children..........I'm at a loss for the proper words......UNBELIEVABLE!!! 😬

Edit: Now I'm reading that IT is a SHE........that thinks it's a HE!!! 🤯

What the heck is going on?????!!!! 😖

• KenK/84BravoKenK/84Bravo Member Posts: 12,055 ✭✭✭✭

I agree, you have to be SERIOUSLY Screwed up to shoot little children. (They were 9) Why??

Yes, She/It/Him/They (Whatever Pronoun they want to use. ) was a former Student at the school.

Enjoy your Eternity in Hell. (I hope you are there already.) I'm sure there is a "Special" spot for you. (At least I hope so.)

I'm in TN. I was reading about this on my morning break and at lunch. Just sad.

Yes, Biden was already on the Bandwagon. Had not heard about him cracking Jokes. If I was a Parent of one of those killed, I'd be Seriously Pissed.

• Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭

Makes me want to just throw up.

This country is not going to hell in a hand basket, it is already there.

• Butchdog3Butchdog3 Member Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭

Well said Waltermore

• Gregor62Gregor62 Member Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭✭
  • rossowmnrossowmn Member Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭

This situation kind of traps libs between the proverbial rock and hard place. Guns were used, so we must attack the Second Amendment, but a trans "person" did the deed, and we surely don't dare criticize trans folks. What to do, what to do?

• Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭

No problem for the libs. Criticize guns. Easy. Doesn’t matter who did the deed. Guns are always to blame if you’re a liberal

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• WbrivWbriv Member Posts: 1

DRUGS ARE THE COMMON THREAD IN SOCIOPATHY. Testosterone, marijuana, antidepressants, all make for a killer kocktail.

• badchrisbadchris Member Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

Saw photos of the long guns, one AR15 and one Sub2000.

Enemies of armed self-defense focus on the gun. They ignore the person protected with that gun.
  • roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,105 ✭✭✭✭

She/ he said on a website they like to play like a child on the playground. Sick

so glad the responding officers got down to business in like 15 min

Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.

The shooting was a hate crime.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

Six minute police cam video. I think the first police gun to fire was a shotgun.

It was a female but it was no woman.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited March 2023

From a civilian point of view, they appear to be well trained.

In comparison, one might conclude the Uvalde cops were co-conspirators with the active shooter.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain
  • BobJudyBobJudy Member Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭✭

To better know thine enemy, I occasionally check out that liberal bastion of b.s., the Huffington post. They have had several articles on this shooting and on the first one they neglected to mention that it was a he/she or she/he or whatever this person was. A lot of the comments called them out on this and were surprisingly conservative. I checked again a couple of hours ago and they have a couple of more articles, but with the comments deactivated. Must be they didn't like the responses they were getting so in typical woke fashion stifled free speech. Remember, they are the party of acceptance, unless of course you don't agree with them. Bob

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭

I have read it both ways, so which was it, a woman trying to be a man or a man trying to be a woman? Don

She/her trying to be a he/him and now is a was/were.

And fiery auto crashes
    Coming down the mountain