In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Are You A Firearms Dealer Now??

Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,408 ***** Forums Admin

Brought to you by the "safer communities act" passed with the help of 14 RINOS. So if you live in a state that has one of these RINOS, remember them in November.

Comments

• Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭

I hope Trump's first act after being sworn in is to disband the ATF. Immediately followed by cutting all federal aid to those towns, cities, and states that don't seem to understand what infringement means.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,496 ✭✭✭✭

It is nice to dream, Kevin.

I doubt the man who supported his BATFE redefining machine guns is the guy, however.

Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Kevin_LKevin_L Member Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭✭

"...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 🍺 🇺🇲 🍔

• Options
    dunbarboyzdunbarboyz Member Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭

Trump liked his NRA endorsement. He did not understand infringement.

• Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,408 ***** Forums Admin
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******

As he points out at the end of the video, the ATF will have no problem murdering you and your loved ones if you sell firearms without their precious license. Ain't that fun?

Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    MLM59MLM59 Member Posts: 1

so in some time in may 2024 the 30 days will lapse since final publishing of new rules

only ffl 's can sell a firearm, even on gun broker. Even though firearm is shipped to ffl for 4473 transfer and pickup

seller has to be a ffl even 1 firearm sale outside of transfer to immediate family makes you "in the business" and requires a ffl

I also like the part where you can liquidate an estate or collection but can not buy another gun Ever, like forever.

Selling and then buying anything else prohibited with out being an ffl. in the business of selling and buying.

yep they closed that gun show loophole and private sales in one

how does this effect gun broker, I haven't seen anything from them.

law suits can't be filed till this goes into effect and that takes time to get a restraining order.

even tougher since this time they have a new law to base there 400 page rules update on.

all over removing "making a living" out of the old language