In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A Scream, a slamming door and my Bride.......

William81William81 Member Posts: 24,665 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 7 in General Discussion

It was a late night last night. The storm sirens went off a couple times as storms rolled through the area. I finally crashed out around 230… I got all the things finished on my list and hit the basement for a well deserved cat nap….

I was awaken by a scream and a slamming front door….. I was up the stairs in a flash (or whatever actual speed an old fart can manage..) My Bride was sputtering as I met her at the top of the stairs. She finally managed to say snake……. I headed out to look and sure enough this beauty was sunning himself on our front door jam…. When I opened the door, he headed behind the fountain and settled in there…

Grabbed a pair of gloves and picked him up and transferred him to a nice spot under a tree where he could choose between sunning himself or cover…My Bride usually does not get amped up over a snake but this one caught her off guard.

NOT the best way to wake up from a much needed nap !!!!

Comments