In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Proud Grandaughter.

41 nut41 nut Member Posts: 3,016
edited February 2006 in The Fishing Hole!
My 3 1/2 year old grandaughter with the first fish she caught by herself while ice fishing last Friday with mom and dad. Flag went up and she saw it first and started running toward the flag so dad hung back and let her go to it. She had been helping dad haul some in that day so knew enough to start pulling in the line. When whe finally got it on the ice I guess she was some excited - dancing and hollering. Then would not lay it down the rest of the afternoon. They came to our house on the way home. My computer room is on the second floor and when they came in I could hear her then she started up the steps to show Gramp her fish. Some excited little girl. He's training her right! [:)] [:p] [:D]

128136031.jpg

Comments

• Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    41 nut quote:He's training her right!

...you bet he is, and thats great. Will give her plenty to do to help keep her away from the bad apples. Never met many "bad apples"
    while enjoying hunting and fishing, the few jerks are the wanna bes and the ones that think their jennings is a great gun, in other words not real fisherman, or gun-nuts/hunters...tell pops, he's doing good by her...[;)]

GREAT FISH!!babybrows.gif

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • Options
    MOMMASBOYMOMMASBOY Member Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    41 nut THATS A BEAUTY. FISH LOOKS GOOD ALSO. GOOD DEAL FISHING WITH KIDS. I TAKE MY TWO GRAND DAUGHTERS FISHING WITH US AND THAT IS VERY PLEASING TO ME. ASHLEY THE 10 YEAR OLD IS SO GOOD AT CASTING AND HITTING THE SPOT SHE IS CASTING AT SOMETIME I WONDER IF SHE IS NOT BETTER THAN ME. THEY ARE THE APPLE OF GRAND PA.S EYE. THEY HAVE ALREADY HIT GRAMPS UP TO GO FISHING ALREADY. KEEP UP GOOD WORK. HEY THIS IS NOT WORK. LOVE IT.