In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hillary possible Brain Damage

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
edited May 2014 in Politics

Comments

• Options
    Laredo LeftyLaredo Lefty Member Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All Dems already have some form of brain damage.
  • Options
    medic07medic07 Member Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Brain damage is not really what it is.

What she most likely suffered is a medical condition (physical or neuro) that caused her to fall and strike her head and there by cause brain injury.

Still...never underestimate her. She is sly and cunning and very vindictive.
  • Options
    woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    O gawd Will She Come after Me????quote:Originally posted by medic07
    Brain damage is not really what it is.

What she most likely suffered is a medical condition (physical or neuro) that caused her to fall and strike her head and there by cause brain injury.

Still...never underestimate her. She is sly and cunning and very vindictive.
  • Options
    Ditch-RunnerDitch-Runner Member Posts: 24,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bill may have just smacked her but she would probably like that
  • Options
    medic07medic07 Member Posts: 5,222 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Naw Woody...she has bigger fish to fry than you or I. For now that is [:D]
  • Options
    bigoutsidebigoutside Member Posts: 19,443
    edited November -1
    The Hillary "enemies list".
    [:D]
    that would be interesting reading.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Can't be brain damage, it hit it's head not the pinkie toe [8]
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Possible? Is this a joke? The joke will be on America if she gets elected.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    The only brain damaged person in this whole episode is the voter who votes for her.
  • Options
    legearlegear Member Posts: 6,716
    edited November -1
    The question is, will the media harp on her medical issues like they did McCain?

Either way I don't think she will win.
    She's just too fugly and rough on the edges. A little pressure about the embassy attack and she showed her butt. And when she tries to be pleasant, it looks so fake it does not work in her favor.
    A middle aged tired looking pot belly grumpy woman is the feeling I get from looking at her. It's all about looks
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,345 ******
    edited November -1
    She is the definition of brain damage.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WE have Potus with "NO" brain,so whats wrong with a Lesbo with a dead brain?
  • Options
    chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,800 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by GuvamintCheese
    The only brain damaged person in this whole episode is the voter who votes for her.

+1
  • Options
    ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
    Karl Rove must be brain damaged if he thinks that sort of play is going to gain votes anymore. Not that Rove would listen but he ought to take Clinton seriously, take the bad news of her being a highly likely candidate seriously and work at a strategy to beat her.
  • Options
    GuvamintCheeseGuvamintCheese Member Posts: 38,932
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe
    Karl Rove must be brain damaged if he thinks that sort of play is going to gain votes anymore. Not that Rove would listen but he ought to take Clinton seriously, take the bad news of her being a highly likely candidate seriously and work at a strategy to beat her.
    he has targeted the low info voter. They only hear the stupid poop.
  • Options
    texaswildmantexaswildman Member Posts: 2,215 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    One must first have a brain for it to suffer damage. She doesn't qualify....
  • Options
    JgreenJgreen Member Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The party of Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Rick Rick Santorum talking about someone else being brain damaged? That's rich...
  • Options
    1880texan1880texan Member Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The really sad part is that the repuckicans won't off up a candidate any better then her. [:(] IMO it looks like the democommies and the repuckicans are two wings of the same political party. [:(!]
  • Options
    RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bigoutside
    The Hillary "enemies list".
    [:D]
    that would be interesting reading.

It's a fairly short list because most have either had tragic heart attacks or shot themselves four times.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    didn't her "injury" conveniently get her out of the frying pan for some issue ????
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,252 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    legear you are right. Looks are everything in politics today. Very sad, but true.
    Hillary, thank God, looks old, tired, and worn out. She isn't, she is as cunning, mean spirited, and manipulative as ever.
    And with the Clintons being millionaires many times over, you can bet that she has had the best plastic surgery available.
    It isn't enough, she doesn't look good. And she isn't getting any younger.
    The big debates are still over 2 years away. When they do the close ups at the debates she won't look good and if the Republicans can put up any kind of good candidate, Hillary will lose. Then, thank God, we can say bye bye to the Clintons.

spasmcreek you are right. Her "injury" kept her from testifying at hearings about Behghazi.
  • Options
    gary wraygary wray Member Posts: 4,663
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ChrisInTempe

I would agree with you but we learned from Bill in his interview on PBS that the fall caused a much more severe situation than we (she) led us to believe. He said that she was out of it for six months and I do believe that Rove, a sly guy himself, knows how to play in the big leagues and is planning to work against her. I am not that all convinced yet that she is going to run....see sentence one! But both Bill and the Hil love the power thing so when one side of me says "NO" the other says "Yes."
  • Options
    CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,825 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The concussion she got after Benghazi was self inflicted.
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Options
    e3mrke3mrk Member Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Must have heppened in the 1960's with too much partying.

1970_bill_hillarythumbnail.jpg
  • Options
    DaveJDaveJ Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by allen griggs[

Hillary will lose. Then, thank God, we can say bye bye to the Clintons.

Don't be surprised if they try to groom Chelsea Clinton to fit the spot when she's a little older. Keep a eye on her political career.
    If Hillary should run it would be nice to see someone bring up her record in New York. Slick pardoned two convicted Jewish criminals to get her the Jewish vote and then pardoned the Puerto Rican terrorists to get her the Puerto Rican vote. I can still remember the statements that the women who attended college with her made during whitewater......they were afraid to go into the shower areas when she was present.