In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My feelings

IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
I feel that everyone in congress should be arrested. Their voting records should be evidence. Anyone found to be voting in opposition of the constitution should be held for trial. They should be tried before a jury of "we the people". When found guilty they should be publicly put to death in the most horrific manner imaginable. Then we arrest every president that is still alive and do the same. We then warn all state and local goberments that the same will apply to them. We then cut off all money to ALL other goberments. Any of those that we owe money to and still owe us money, those depts cancel. Any countries that own land in the US will be confiscated and put on the auction block to "we the people". No corps allowed in the bidding. Any and all eminante domain property seized will be returned. Those corporations that profited will be required to submit records of said profit and the original owner will pay 2X that amount. The property will then fall back to the original owner and rent will be paid 2X the amount of market value. All troops will come home. All bases in other countries will be closed. Massive taxes on countries for imports from countries like China, India, etc..... Dig those up who where put to death in the congress and hang them again (just to be sure) Deport all illeagals at all cost!!!!!! Welfare lasts 1 month max. Taxes are cut in half. ..........................

Comments

• Options
    jpwolfjpwolf Member Posts: 9,164
    edited November -1
    quote:Dig those up who where put to death in the congress and hang them again (just to be sure)[:D][:D][:D]

Well husker, wth, it might work well. I might have to write you in instead of Ron Paul.[:D]
  • Options
    shootuadealshootuadeal Member Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by IAMAHUSKER
    I feel that everyone in congress should be arrested. Their voting records should be evidence. Anyone found to be voting in opposition of the constitution should be held for trial. They should be tried before a jury of "we the people". When found guilty they should be publicly put to death in the most horrific manner imaginable. Then we arrest every president that is still alive and do the same. We then warn all state and local goberments that the same will apply to them. We then cut off all money to ALL other goberments. Any of those that we owe money to and still owe us money, those depts cancel. Any countries that own land in the US will be confiscated and put on the auction block to "we the people". No corps allowed in the bidding. Any and all eminante domain property seized will be returned. Those corporations that profited will be required to submit records of said profit and the original owner will pay 2X that amount. The property will then fall back to the original owner and rent will be paid 2X the amount of market value. All troops will come home. All bases in other countries will be closed. Massive taxes on countries for imports from countries like China, India, etc..... Dig those up who where put to death in the congress and hang them again (just to be sure) Deport all illeagals at all cost!!!!!! Welfare lasts 1 month max. Taxes are cut in half. ..........................

looks like you guys got a new recruit
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I forgot one thing.....we drill the crap out of Alaska. We relocate the "what ever it is" to the backyards of those who do not want us to drill.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I forgot one thing.....we drill the crap out of Alaska. We relocate the "what ever it is" to the backyards of those who do not want us to drill.

Can we relocate an oil spill to your backyard while we're at it? [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You bet, bring it the hell on over. While they are at it they can bring your gas and oil over also. They can also bring anything that is yours that contains said products. You would never think of such a thing, would you. Using the earth that way. You make me so proud to be a human being. You are such earth lovin, mother lovin........
  • Options
    edited November -1
    aww....someone sounds upset
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not at all, I just know you very well.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Not at all, I just know you very well.

I doubt it....but maybe being wrong is your style [:p]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That must mean that being lead around by the nose is yours.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That must mean that being lead around by the nose is yours.

Who exactly is leading me around by the nose?

(Other than my wife)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    One must assume that your comment of "Can we relocate an oil spill to your backyard while we're at it" that you actually believe those who say it can not be done in a proper manner.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Will need your address for animal relocation also. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It was no less absurd than your desire to relocate "whatever it is" to the backyards of anyone who disagrees with you...

Believe it or not, I'd be willing to give ground on ANWR.....but I expect concessions in return

We can "drill here, drill now", but we're going to have a policy in place to mitigate its effects and a working solution for what to do when the oil stops flowing.....and if we don't, I'll dig my heels in and be the most obnoxious * hole I can be [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Of that, I have no doubt
  • Options
    edited November -1
    "Those" that you refer to are "those" who say we can not drill while, China and others are doing it right off our coast. Where are the cries for China to stop? Hell, why have you not mentioned their drilling in your superior concern for old mother earth? I would think that every other post of yours would be about the way China is raping our coast. I will tell you why, because the ones you take your cues from say nothing. That is why. You regurgitate that what you hear, not what you think. Sheep anyone?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As I said before, being wrong must be your style....
  • Options
    coltpaxcoltpax Member Posts: 8,114
    edited November -1
    YEA!!!
    lets do it
    I do agree with you husker
    alot
    so it sounds good to me
    only problem is, how r we gonna do it?
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    china can do what they want...they already own a sizable part of the USA.....i would be perfectly satisfied with just removing all from congress with the restriction they could never hold another public office..& give back all the bennies down to an average social security level..foreign aid limited to humanitarian minimum level...wall street & banks & execs to pay back what they stole or to be shipped off to mexico ...they can ride the buses with ordinary illegals...troops home to defend borders & deal with drugs...foreign ownership to be nationalized on basis of the way they formerly treated US property owners in their country...spending slashed & debt resolved...welfare reduced (REALLY) to those mentally & physically handicapped & children based on real need, not druggie or lazy subsidy...i had a dream
  • Options
    45long45long Member Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Huckster,,, *LOL* Most of what you said in the 1st post is absolutly rediculous. Totally illegal. Even by costitutional standards. Execution by the "most horrific manner", is clearly a violation of the cruel and unusual clause. Basically what you described would be a dandy tyrrany. Granted, it would be YOUR tyrrany, but still in the end it is the same thing. So what happens when someone else disagrees with ? Oh right OFF WITH THEIR HEADS. So who decides what is constitutional? You? Oh right the, that would be the supremes. But what if you don't llike them? OFF WITH THEIR HEADS. *LOL*

The drilling is about the only thing that makes some sense. We have the resources. Ask anyone but Rack and they will most likely agree. We have the technology to do it safely and enviromentally friendly. Will their be accidents? Sure. Everything man made will break at some point. But again we have the ability to fix it with the least amount of stress. Exxon Valdese ?? We were told it would be a disaster for decades. Lie. Panic. More lies. Truth? Things were up and running and back to normal in a less than a year. Some minor after effects? Sure. But there was nothing that lasted long. After St. Helens? Total devistation for ever. Truth. It was fixed. Man moved things along with their intervention with re-seeding, re-planting. Parts of it are still wiped because "Nature" was left alone. The differences are obvious. Bottom line is, we have the resources. We can utililze them safely. We should do it. Build Nuke plants, build what we can build. But DO IT NOW. In the mean time, drill drill drill.