In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Am I a criminal

ccasey612ccasey612 Member Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
In October I was in a pretty bad Car accident where no one was hurt but me and no property was damaged but mine. I was coming from a party where I had a few drinks. I was never arrested for this or even received a ticket and the accident is not even on my drivers record. Should I have a criminal record because of this?

Comments

• Options
    S&W ManS&W Man Member Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You will not have a criminal record unless they arrested you and convicted you. As described you ain't mo criminal
    The second admendment GUARANTEES the other nine and the Constitution!
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Other than acting recklessly and breaking the law, (Both are dependant on the circumstances, amount of alcohol, ect.) I'd have to agree with S&W Man. You only have a criminal record if your are arrested, charged, and found guilty of an offense. Since there was no ticket, no arrest, and no court appearance, I'd say you were lucky and should chalk that incident up to experiance.
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!