In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The people fear the government.

shotdoctrshotdoctr Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
With our new congress I see people running to buy magazines and ammo. Will someone please explain why we fear a government that the founders built to fear us? If we do not stem the tide it will be to late.

While I do not look forward to it and I will fight it if I can I think that was is coming is well deserved.

Comments

• Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    The people you support had a decade to actually support the Constitution and roll back gun laws.

While your attention was diverted with overseas adventures, your heroes futher destroyed the Constitution...shredding it at will.

Please stop whining about "The OTHER guys' in power...We are DOOMED"..and educate yourself to the fact that BOTH parties are and have been engaged in selling this country down the river.

Unless and until you understand that...your words mean litle. Partesan politics is one method used by your masters to control your mind...leaving you unable to actually THINK for yourself.

The first step to intelligently understand the problem is to recognize the level of corruption in BOTH PARTIES...

As for the "people running to buy guns, ect"..sorta worries me. Arming the truly stupid always does...for the problem we have today...we had 5-10 years ago...save for the ever increasing survailence of private citizens..and the ever increasing inability to buy a gun that the goverment doesn't know about....
  • Options
    NOTPARSNOTPARS Member Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Highball, I started to respond but, well, you said it all better than I can...bravo!
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I look at increasing gun sales as a good thing....

If nothing else, having more guns in circulation ensures that more leak through the cracks if/when confiscation starts.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by HighVolumeOfFire
    I look at increasing gun sales as a good thing....

If nothing else, having more guns in circulation ensures that more leak through the cracks if/when confiscation starts.

Good point...