In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I got it, no point in arguing so I won't

woodguruwoodguru Member Posts: 2,850
I think I figured out what I was looking for, that there are very like minded guys out there that see things with the filter of careful and reserved awareness of what lies behind complex politics. They just save their breath for someone who wants to know the facts. <br>
<br>
I will limit myself to responding to ideas and things guys share that I can be positive about and ignore the biased and retarded generalities. You can't change the mind of someone who has already made theirs up. While I can have fun running their minds in rhetorical circles it is really a waste of time.

Comments

• Options
    BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by melkor

If U are over 40 and still a liberal U are probably living in Moms basement and have a cat for a girlfriend. [:D][/green][/size=3]

That or your salary is funded by taxes.
  • Options
    miker4_umiker4_u Member Posts: 110 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can't change the mind of someone who has already made theirs up. <<<<<<<<<<<could this be You?

Are you able to change your mind?
    Can you look at the facts Objectively?
    If you were wrong would you admit it?
    do you research all avenues on a political topic to have a balanced prospective?
    Do you consider MSNBC a unbiased source of information?
    Do you support and defend the constitution and bill of rights?
    Do you Believe Barack Obama supports and defends the constitution?
  • Options
    BGHillbillyBGHillbilly Member Posts: 1,927 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    While you can't change the mind of someone by arguing with them, You can make your points so that when they come out of defense mode and think about it(do liberals/collectivists think?) they may change thier opinion.