In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What IS the NWO??

usmc572usmc572 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
I've heard mention of an NWO being "shoved down our throats now" but what is it? And does November have anything to do with it because they said to buy an M4 before November (I assume November is just beacuse of the election but could be wrong).

Comments

• Options
    jma2006jma2006 Member Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    New World Order? I'm quess'n
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by usmc572
    I've heard mention of an NWO being "shoved down our throats now" but what is it? And does November have anything to do with it because they said to buy an M4 before November (I assume November is just beacuse of the election but could be wrong).

New World Order. Another phrase for the move to World Government.

The phase we are currently in is the "regionalization" of differing spheres of the globe, ala the European Union, the Asian/Pacific Union, the potential/planned African Union and the North American Union, which is being worked on as we speak.

Once all that is implemented, the next phase is "One World Government", with the different "unions" operating as subservient "states" or kingdoms, to the governing World-Body.

At least, that is how I understand it, put into general terms for the sake of brevity.

As to the election having an impact on that plan....yes America is basically the remaining obstacle to globalization, due to our tattered remnants of individual freedom and our Republic.

This is being whittled away through the continuing election of "globalist-minded" (Collectivist) forces, who will implement policies and actions that will take us into the formation of the North American Union with Canada and Mexico eventually, with the requisite loss of national sovereignty and ultimately into the NWO form of global government.

Final point, you should never need an excuse to buy another firearm, particularly an "evil black rifle". If this NWO issue gives you the reason to buy, so be it and that is a good thing ultimately.

Having an M4 handy would be a good thing, in case we as American's decide that we don't want to play "Globalization" any longer.
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    The November aspect deals with the election ..as surmised.

The idea being that both mcain AND obama are anti-gun ..and it is quite likely a REAL assault weapons ban is headed our way...permanent, this time.

I cannot argue this logic at all..
    The good Captain has nut-shelled the NWO rather concisely.

The only area he did not address strongly enough ..in MY opinion only.is the exquisite evisceration of our BORs and Constitution by the globalists that lurk like vampires among us.sucking the life out of freedom and independence.

What is a globalist, you ask ?

Just ONE question will reveal them.like a stinking pus-filled wound that has the dirty bandage * off .
    Do you believe that swarms of barbarians invading America is a good thing ?

Mccain, by the way..is merely one of the maggots in the wound.as is obama.
  • Options
    ArticleTheFourthArticleTheFourth Member Posts: 97 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by usmc572

Here's the top 10 from Scroogle Search (http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm):

1. New World Order (conspiracy theory) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)

2. New World Order (professional wrestling) - Wikipedia, the free ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(professional_wrestling)

3. NWO - News "The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO)
    http://www.nwo.nl/nwohome.nsf/pages/SPPD_5R2QE7_Eng

4. NWO - Homepage (same as above)

5. The New World Order, an Overview
    "While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when ....
    http://educate-yourself.org/nwo/

6. New World Order Index: Hard Truth / Wake Up America
    http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/

7. New World Order Illuminati Conspiracy
    "Most influential politicians, academics and media personalities are members,
    www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/

8. YouTube - WCW - Classic nWo Moments in Wrestling
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MROMXNWVhXk

9. YouTube - New World Order - GHW Bush announcing the New World Order
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

10. NWO | 100777.com "For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning.
    http://100777.com/nwo

I would guess wrestling is probably not it.
    One of the main objectives of the new world order is to regulate, register and the eventually confiscate from those do not follow this new order.
  • Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    originally posted by Highball:

Just ONE question will reveal them.like a stinking pus-filled wound that has the dirty bandage * off .

I believe our friend HB has summed it up rather accurately.
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    originally posted by Highball:

I believe our friend HB has summed it up rather accurately.

Ive thought about the POTUS vote and have developed this theory:
    Electing McVain would certainly ensure the NWO's advancement, be it a gradual move.
    Electing Osama would certainly ensure the NWO's advancement, AND IT WOULD BE A STARTLINGLY RAPID PROGRESSION.
    Having McVain would provide us with a little more time to fight for our freedoms and rights.
    But we would be OUT OF TIME and doomed if Osama wins!
  • Options
    cabelasnutcabelasnut Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    it496 your dead on. It is a theory and only a theory at this time, only because the elitists have not been able to break the soverignty of the U.S. Yet. They have turned their theories into working governments around the world.The only things stopping completion is the Muslims in the Middle East and the U.S. Religion and Soverignty. If they can broker a deal with the Muslims and use their religion as the new world religion, watch out. They no longer hide the NWO from the American people. They have candidly spoke of it numerous times publicly.They no longer fear the sheeple of America.We give them no reason to fear such an endeavor.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Having McVain would provide us with a little more time to fight for our freedoms and rights.
    Rogue;
    You are thinking ..and that is in itself a rare thing.

However ..time is on THEIR side...not ours.

The children of this country are being inducted into the propaganda camps earlier and earlier...and there are less and less parents that give a damn about it.

We that will fight...and know how...grow older every day.

The government is diverting BILLIONS of dollars of stolen money into black box equipment ..designed to neutralize any effective resistance ..the ONLY enemy their have is the few Americans left.

We cannot start it ..for we will lose surely.
    THEY must move first ..and the sooner they do so.the better.

There must be no doubt at all in the minds of the good, decent citizen that takes up arms ..for doubt will destroy the entire movement.
  • Options
    ArticleTheFourthArticleTheFourth Member Posts: 97 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball

There must be no doubt at all in the minds of the good, decent citizen that takes up arms ..for doubt will destroy the entire movement.

Highball: I can see a bit of why you did not like the SCOTUS Heller decision. It's not really the usual half-full-half-empty; it a matter of timing and control. Your words are thought provoking.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ArticleTheFourth
    quote:Originally posted by Highball

Highball: I can see a bit of why you did not like the SCOTUS Heller decision. It's not really the usual half-full-half-empty; it a matter of timing and control. Your words are thought provoking.

As always
  • Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    rougestatesman very fitting play on the name in the end. i couldnt agree more